Mar 8, 2022
Is there a disconnect between your faith, your personal life
and the business you're building as a mom? Maybe you're
uncertain about how much to share. Maybe you're wondering how
to incorporate your faith into a business that isn't faith-based.
Maybe you question the line between your faith, your work and
money. In this episode I'm sharing 7 ways to integrate your faith
into your business no matter who your clients are or what kind of
work you do. These seven recommendations are a combination of
inward steps mixed with outward actions. The result? More peace and
ease from intentionally connecting the faith of your heart and
mind to the business you're stewarding.
In this episode, you'll learn:
• The purpose of your business as a believer
• How you can pray for your business, your clients and your
discernment as its leader
• The importance of community as a business-building mom
• How to serve others well in a self-serving business world
• The difference between the work we're called to do and
• A new, life-giving perspective on the work you're called to
Also included on this episode:
If you’re a mom building a business as a creative or coach and more
than anything, you want to build a life and business that don’t
burn you out?
MOMENTUM is my program designed for moms called to business
who want more time, more peace and more EASE. You’re committed to a
successful, sustainable business, but not at the cost of what
matters most - your kids, your family and your sanity. Inside
MOMENTUM, we do life and business differently and it feels so much
better. No more hustle and hurry, busy and burnout. More time, more
peace, more ease.