May 24, 2022
Right now, you have thoughts that are taking up your time,
energy and attention, and they are garbage. They are keeping
you stuck, holding you back and making you feel terrible. In order
to clean up our thinking, we have to get rid of the garbage.
Garbage thoughts are very low quality -- they're not true, not
useful and not helpful.
In this episode, you'll learn:
• Why your brain prefers what's easy and comfortable
• Why it's easy to believe thoughts that aren't true
• How curiosity helps us uncover garbage thoughts
• Why, in one way, it can serve us to doubt and judge
• Four types of garbage thoughts to look out for
Ready to take what you're learning on the podcast to the next
level? I have two spots open for 1:1 coaching. If you've been
wanting to work together and you're ready to make some changes,
schedule your Next
call to learn more.