One of the biggest lessons we can take to heart when it comes
to mindset and living the kind of lives we want to be living: just
because you think it, doesn't mean it's true.
As human beings living in a broken world, every single one of
us is believing things that aren't true, aren't useful, helpful or
valuable to us in building what we're called to build or in
becoming who we're called to be. There are thoughts we have about
who we are, what we're capable of and what is possible that are
holding us back from being the moms, wives, business owners,
leaders and people we were created to be.
But these lies, limiting beliefs and unhelpful thoughts are
often blind spots to us. How can you stop believing something
you don't even realize is there to begin with?
On this episode, you'll learn:
• What Proverbs 4:23 means when it says, "Be careful what you
think, because your thoughts run your life."
• Why it can feel hard to be aware of our thinking
• The connection between your thoughts and your feelings
• The role of emotions in how you show up for your work and
life each day
• Four questions you can ask when you want to decide if a
thought is serving you well or not
Have questions about this episode, or other questions about
business, mindset, motherhood, productivity and time? Submit your
Qs to me via DM over on Instagram, and I'll cover them on Thursday