May 10, 2022
Want to leverage your time, energy and attention to get more
done in less time as a business-building mom? Today I'm sharing my
solution for this: I call them power hours and I'm teaching you my
method for implementing them in 3 easy steps.
When you start using these power hours to your advantage, you’ll
be surprised by a few things. How much better it feels to focus on
getting your most important work done at the time of day you also
tend to feel your best, how much less work hours are really
required to maintain the same results, and how you can consistently
feel productive without feeling busy and burned out.
On this episode, you'll learn:
• Why you feel busy but not productive
• How to find your Power Hour sweet spot
• How to leverage your time to work less, not more
• The importance of identifying your most profitable
• Why it's likely not your work or your business that is
making you feel stressed
• The 3 simple steps in implementing Power Hours
Also included on this episode:
The doors to the summer session of MOMENTUM
You're over the hustle and hurry, the busy and burned out approach
to navigating motherhood and business. You know there has to be a
better way. A way to do life and business differently.
And you're ready to make it happen.
Building a sustainable life and business? It’s what my signature
program, MOMENTUM, is all about. Inside this 3-month program we
dive deep - we rethink your time, redefine what really matters and
redesign your days using my Reverse Engineering Method. It’s this
amazing recipe where mindset and psychology meet practical, simple
tools that enable you to make changes that will serve your life and
business in the months and years ahead.
MOMENTUM is for moms who own businesses as creative entrepreneurs
and coaches who:
• Want more time - more quality time, more margin in your days
• Are committed to building a successful, profitable business - but
not at the cost of your family, your time or your sanity
The next round of MOMENTUM kicks off in late May and applications
are now open.